Job verified by Fuzu
Schneider Electric | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Manufacturing, operations, quality
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Manufacturing SupervisorFactory Mechanic / Head of Maintenance
CDL Human Resource Consultancy
CDL Human Resource Consultancy
ECDE Operations Associate
Brites Management Services Limited
Jobs in Manufacturing, operations, qualityMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Schneider Electric Kenya seeks a highly qualified Manufacturing Supervisor**to manage our low voltage switchboards assembly line.
The individual will be Responsible for management of assembly teams to meet customer needs in terms of cost, quality and lead time and to drive continuous improvement.The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all health and safety regulations, staff management & evaluation and will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc
1. Prepare and schedule Monthly & weekly production plans
2. Ensure achievement of production schedules in accordance with the objectives of cost, quality and lead time, through daily supervision and job evaluation.
3. Execute assembly tasks in line with the expected level of safety, quality, cost and time.
4. Adjust production schedule by undertaking load versus resource balance while utilizing real time shop floor management systems in line with customer priorities and variations in customer demand.
5. Enforce safety & health rules & 5S throughout the manufacturing area and ensure Occupational Safety & Health Administration standards and policies are complied with.
6. Animate daily Short Interval Meetings & define daily action plan/targets with appropriate indicators and evaluation
7. Prepare daily & monthly production reports.
8. Organize the training needs of teams and manage the versatility in accordance with the target defined.
9. Coordinating with other functions of the organization to ensure seamless flow of operations.
10. Contribute to the industrial processes improvement and Participate at investment proposals definition to contribute to continuous improvement
11. Responsible for standard management tasks that includes employees’ performance, discipline, badging, development, engagement, absence, e.t.c.
12. Ensure good employment relationship within the team.
13. Participate in the Projects Kick Off and projects review meetings.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Manufacturing, operations, qualitySeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Quality management; People management; Training program planning; Operative planning; Work place safetyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)