Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Oversee and manage M-KOPA’s “Powering Agriculture” project supported by funding from the MasterCard Fund for Rural Prosperity (FRP). The project will enable M-KOPA to expand some if it’s new product and financial services line deeper into the rural areas of Uganda and to offer innovative financial solutions targeted at rural farming customers. This includes overseeing all aspects of delivering on project results, strategy oversight, implementation, team management, and budget management.
• Oversee all aspects involved in delivering the results of the M-KOPA FRP project within timeframes and budget and ensuring the project has lasting commercial and operational impact on the M-KOPA Uganda core business
• Work with the Uganda management team and M-KOPA UK Labs Team to determine the project strategy, goals, team, and implementation plan
• Analyze and understand the challenges facing M-KOPA in delivering new product and financial services to rural off-grid populations involved in agriculture and test new solutions to determine scalable solutions
• Build strategic partnerships with potential partners to test the new solutions and manage implementing the working solutions at scale
• Oversee an entire multi-functional team to implement the project, which can include distribution partnership officers, field sales officers, financial accountants, R&D partners, and many other stakeholders.
• Oversight of project data collection and analysis (financial and other) and development of regular progress reports to the MasterCard Foundation.