Market Research analyst
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
EXPRESS AUTOMATION represents a new dimension in IT and Managed Services in East Africa. Representing some of the world’s most prestigious brands, Express Automation is dedicated to designing, deploying and maintaining practical and affordable solutions to the region’s leading organizations. We are looking for exciting and highly motivated individual to join our Banking Automation Department as a Market Research Analyst
The successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and as well as visit existing and prospect clients to help with decision making.Required experience and knowledge
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
2. 2-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
3. Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
4. A proven track record of strong client relationships.
5. Excellent client service skills.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1. Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
2. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
1. Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how Express Automation banking solution will speak to those needs.
2. Meeting physically with clients or prospects and conduct product demonstrations
3. Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
4. Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
5. Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
6. Data analysis and interpretation to help the sales team understand their customers better
7. Competitor and market research to collect data to inform decisions in the companyRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Phone support; Market research, intelligence; Customer service; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook; Sales strategy; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)