Job verified by Fuzu
Allure Animal Health Ltd | Murang'a, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
The work of marketer is to handle the strategies of the sales department to ensure better sales figures. He/she must maximise the company's profit and expand the scope of the business. These individuals are responsible for designing, developing and implementing the strategies and tactics through which sales can increase and figures can improve.
Marketers will ensure that products appear in the outlets. This involves working closely with the buying teams to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
• To expand the visibility of the brand and work towards its popularity and advertising.
• Setting sales goals and then working towards meeting them in the long run.
• Reaching out to potential clients and convincing them about the product’s or brand’s so that the business can be expanded.
• Conducting sales events, promotions, advertising the product and working with the marketing team for better exposure.
• Administering various contract terms with clients and closing deals which can bring about profit to the company or the brand.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: Murang'aArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Brand management; Business development; Sales strategy; Event management; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply