Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Marketing and Communication Associate
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Media, communications, languages
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Our client, land developers are seeking to recruit a Marketing and Communication Associate to support the Head of Marketing & Communications in all their work commitments and marketing of the Kenyan projects. The role will coordinate and manage project marketing efforts and include areas of administration, research, documentation, planning and stakeholder relations. The ideal candidate Must have experience in marketing, communication and branding with experience in real estate or construction industries.
- Social media and website update and management.
- Support the execution of the marketing plan.
- Assist in planning and implementation of marketing and PR events.
- Assist in the procurement of services for marketing activities.
- Prepare all marketing procurement documents.
- Support planning and execution of CSR projects.
- Manage digital marketing portfolio.
- Manage production of monthly newsletter via mail chimp.
- Work with the development team to update infrastructure works library.
- Assist in media co-ordination and publications.
- Assist in marketing documentation and marketing archives management.
- Assist with tracking and documenting of marketing spend and sales conversion data.
- Assist in collateral design and production work.
- Manage all photography and videography works.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Media, communications, languagesSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Stakeholder communication; Photography; Document and archive management; Social media marketing; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Public, corporate relations; Procurement; CommunicationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply