Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 26 days left to apply for this job.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating marketing strategies
- Execute the innovative and holistic plan for digital, content and paid marketing channels that will elevate the brand, generate revenue and create efficiencies on budget and on time ensuring it’s consistent with the brand and marketing objectives.
- Assist in driving customer acquisition across digital channels, including new website experiences, demand generation campaigns and support integrated marketing campaigns.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional material staff and
- Undertake continuous analysis of campaigns and develop reports at the end of every campaign
- Identify merchandise item opportunities and undertake inventory management of merchandise items
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase both e-commerce and store sales and profitability
- Ideate, develop and manage online and offline campaigns with the other team leads and thereafter, prepare and present marketing campaigns to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring, tracking & evaluating market & competitive dynamics to explore options for
revenue generation from new and existing customers
- Working with the design team to develop and manage brand guidelines.
- Create and maintain best-in-class website experience and analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Develop and maintain e-newsletters
- Schedule and implement partner-related activities and events and manage the image bank from those events and provide reports.
- Staying on top of and review new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a digital marketing leader within the industry, and in the digital marketing space.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business or related field with a marketing option from a recognized university
- At least 2 years’ experience at the same level in a marketing field
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is an added advantage
- Computer literacy in MS office packages
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
26 days left to apply
Chloride Exide Kenya Limited
Chloride Exide, has three locally owned limited liability companies in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. Chloride Exide Kenya Limited (CEKL) was established in 1963, Chloride Exide Tanzania Limited ( CETL ) was established in 1966 and Chloride Exide Uganda Limited ( CEUL) was established in 2001. Chloride Exide's core business is distribution of automotive batteries, solar systems installation, backup systems installation, and solar water heating systems installations. Chloride Exide has grown from a single based operation to being the largest battery and renewable energy distributor in the East African region while enjoying considerable presence in the COMESA trading block. Of particular pride is our strong brand supported by a region wide network of over 18 branches and over 1500 dealers across the East African Region.
Meet your new colleagues
26 days left to apply