Marketing & Communication Lead
Teheca LimitedKampala, Uganda
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
Teheca is looking for a Marketing & Communication Lead to drive uptake and adoption of Teheca care services and products across Uganda. The ideal candidate will have both strong marketing, brand, and customer acquisition experience and a start-up mentality. The position will drive key strategic decisions for the company and will play a pivotal role in shaping the company’s future.The ideal candidate is to serve as Communications and Marketing Lead. You will manage all marketing efforts including planning, research, advertising, communications, and public relations in line with our objectives.
You should have
- +2 years of professional experience, with strong knowledge of marketing, growth hacking, and branding, consumer products
- Proven leadership and management experience of a small team is essential - managing multiple deadlines. Strong leadership skills are a must for this role.
- Expert in digital marketing and managing multiple campaigns, understanding ROI, and other key metrics. Understand the leading industry acquisition methods.
- Proven business planning and management skills - exhibit the ability to navigate ambiguity, juggle multiple tasks, think independently and problem solve. A structured hypothesis-driven approach to problem-solving is a must.
- Data-driven - be able to analyze data and marketing analytics to make informed investment decisions and to report on the effectiveness and efficiency of growth drivers - be confident using Excel or other tools to collect, analyze and present sets of data. Be comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders and being open to new ideas and feedback.
- Understand our users - lives and breathes the user experience by having immersed themselves in user trends, research, and live interactions. Complements all decisions with supportive analytics and has shown a bias to test/measure performance continuously.
- Excellent storytelling skills - you’re a gifted writer with a strong creative eye - you’re able to tell the stories and create ads that you know will appeal to our customers and partners, and you do so in a compelling way to build our brand.
- Getting things done - you have an entrepreneurial mindset, applied at scale, and through working with others. Ruthless about the prioritization of goals, strategies, and individual tasks. You should be able to create a culture of flawless execution, timely delivery, and of high quality.
- Strong academic performance with at a minimum a completed Bachelor/Undergraduate degree with excellent grades.
- Be well connected, you know who the cool kids are and how to get our product in their hands.
- Scale with a growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth and impact
- Contribute to our mission and work at our dynamic and fast-paced company in Uganda
- Free lunch every day
- Lead Teheca marketing and brand efforts, managing a small team
- Proactively identify opportunities to grow Teheca’s brand awareness, both online and offline. To note, both offline and online is particularly important for our markets and products.
- Lead the efforts in telling our story, working to enhance and build Teheca presence across our markets in Uganda.
- Design and develop cross-channel customer growth programs to improve activation, retention, and loyalty. Specifically: ATL Media, Digital channels, PR & influencer marketing & events
- Coordinate with other departments and teams on the strategy to acquire customers and build a great brand.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Teheca Limited has no other jobs
Sanergy Fellows Program - Sales and Operations – Sanitation or End-products
Nairobi / Sanergy Limited Kenya
Custom location, / Poa Internet
MARKET EXPANSION REPRESENTATIVE
Custom location, / Poa Internet
Nairobi / E-Plus
Logbook Loans Officers
Nairobi / Progressive Credit Limited