Fuzu Exclusive Job
Bestcare Facility Services | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
A growing facilities management company is looking for a sales and marketing executive to join their growing and prosperous sales team. This is very much a new business role to begin with, but clients you bring on are yours to manage and grow so it can turn into more of a client relationship role as your career develops. You will be targeting new clients within the service industry selling a range of facilities management services from commercial cleaning, guarding, pest control, tours & travel, gardening & landscaping, and catering to building repairs & maintenance.
This is a field based role with 1 day in the office.
- Whilst there are incoming leads to the business, this role is specifically to bring in new business to the company and you must be capable of generating business without being guided.
- Building and maintaining relationships within the facilities management & services industry.
- Specifying and quoting various projects to clients ensuring profitability and viability is satisfactory.
- Completing and reporting weekly on business development activities to management team and forecasting sales results.
- Proposing and costing new ideas on developing business.
- Previous experience within a sales role is essential, ideally within a role targeting the facilities management industry (cleaning services, insurance services, catering services, manpower services, security services etc.).
- Proven experience as a new business winner is a must, you must be able to negotiate and close deals.
- Attitude is important – you must be self-motivated and driven with excellent communication skills and a competitive spirit.
- You’ll be confident in talking to clients, pitching and presenting and identifying problems in order to sell to client need.
General InformationSalary range
: KSh35,000 - KSh40,000Additional information
: Commission plus other bonuses.Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 18 monthsRequired skills
: Project management; Market research, intelligence; Budgeting, financial planning; Customer service; Business development; Business strategy; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; Quality control and supervision; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply