Our ideal Marketing Executive is expected to take a leading role in building the marketing function for Desserts Anyone which includes building high quality sales prospects in our B2B and B2C segments.
In brief, you are someone who constantly listens, engages with and understands who your customer is,their lifestyle patterns in relation to our product portfolio, how to reach them at scale and what other future needs they may have; doing so through experiential and innovative campaigns that promote the emotion that chocolate gives.
You have an insatiable hunger for knowledge & learning customer and market trends.
You may have experience in using data analytics to understand customer behavior within the context of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). Most importantly, your ability to be an EXCELLENT communicator who creates great written and visual content cannot be understated.
Are you up to the challenge of building your career, with access to suitable resources, as a reputable Chocolate marketer in years to come?
As the Marketing Executive, you will be based at our new commercial Chocolate Lab. Working directly with the General Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- You will be involved in defining our marketing strategy and developing our sales pipeline by attracting more consumers to our product portfolio. This includes drawing up quarterly marketing budgets in line with our objectives.
- You will be experimenting with different marketing techniques and using data analysis (using tools such as Google Analytics) to measure their impact so that we can find the right overall approach for Desserts Anyone Limited.
- Managing our social media profile, developing really great content to grow our reach and engagement with target audiences.
- Developing opportunities for Desserts Anyone Limited brand to be represented at external events (activations, expositions and conferences)
- Liaising with our Customer Service (Success) desk to ensure that our customers are provided with a wholesome, long-lasting customer experience.
- Supporting our digital marketing agency’s PR and media work for Desserts Anyone Limited helping us get some nice coverage around key events.
- Responsibility for the Desserts Anyone Limited website(s), ensuring all information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Developing content for other marketing material, such as our email newsletters and brochures.
- Supporting other business functions and any other secondary duties as may be assigned within other areas of the organization.