Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
Do not apply if:
- You are not a South African citizen
- You do not have a BACHELORS DEGREE
- You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft’s plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A Marketing intern must have:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Digital marketing
· Very good organizational skills
· Persuasive and know how to negotiate well
· Must be good with numbers
· Should be hardworking
· Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
· Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
Main tasks and duties:
· Promoting the brand, and positioning the partnership between the Organisation and Microsoft to the public.