Do not apply if:
- You do not speak and understand English
- You are not an Pakistan citizen
- You have not completed your degree
- You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft’s plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A Marketing intern must have:
· Excellent Communication Skills, Pleasing Personality, Social, ability to learn quickly, relevant education background, Experience with Digital Social Media, preferably but not necessarily hands-on with Wordpress and CRM
Main tasks and duties:
· Lead and Demand Generation, Manage & Organize Marketing Campaigns and events (traditional and digital), coordinate with Sales Team and Microsoft, Support Sales team with Licensing, Monitor and Track Incentives and customer cloud consumption