Fuzu Exclusive Job
Microsoft 4Afrika Skills | Nigeria | Log in or register to see the closing date
Marketing Internship in Lagos, Nigeria
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Do not apply if:
- You are not a Nigerian citizen
- You have not completed your degree
- You have not completed you National Youth Service
- You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft’s plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A Marketing intern must have:
1. Familiar with a variety of marketing techniques and venues.
2. Should have an eye for branding, instinctively understanding consumer behavior, but should also be able to extrapolate the data that proves a particular marketing strategy.
3. A pleasing personality, patience, and organizational skills is important.
4. Should rank high in reading comprehension and be active and engaging listeners with good deductive reasoning skills.
5.Work well with teams to be able to tackle specific projects in a corporate environment.
6. Good language proficient and a skilled communicator across a variety of platforms.Business and industry knowledge is a plus, and customer service skills are mandatory.
7. Online digital marketing skills.
Main tasks and duties:
· Execute the marketing plan :
- Social Media management
- Campaign elaboration
- Working on content (Web site, marketing collaterals...)
- Follow marketing KPI
- Organize monthly webinars
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NigeriaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired skills
: Verbal communication; Presentation skills; Customer service; Business strategy; Sales strategy; Sales support; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply