Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Do not apply if:
- You are not a Kenyan citizen
- You have not completed your degree
- You have not completed your National Service
- You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft’s plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A Marketing intern must have:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Very good organizational skills
· Persuasive and know how to negotiate well
· Must be good with numbers
· Should be hardworking
· Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
· Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
· Understanding of different marketing techniques
Main tasks and duties:
· Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
· Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
· Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
· Search engine and store optimization
· Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI Customer service support