Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
Headquartered in European Union, Mogo Finance operates in 17 countries globally. We offer Bodaboda financing, car financing and logbook loans with the most customer-centric borrowing process. We have branches in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru and Eldoret and we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our growing team.
Marketing Manager’s mission is to coordinate marketing activities for car financing & logbook loans products.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing activities.
- Analyze and determine the target audience for all marketingcampaigns, and monitor marketing campaigns performance.
- Develop marketing strategies and ensure it is in line withMogo objectives and within a reasonable budget
- Organize promotional events and traditional campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders toensure all marketing activities are aligned to Mogo’s sales strategy
- Organise printing and installation of OOH advertising materials
- Drive sales through creative and innovative marketing by identifyingthe latest, best marketing trends, and competitors activities that will helpthe business gain visibility in the market
- Prepare marketing reports
- Liaise with branch managers and team leaders to ensure that all marketing materials are prepared and up to date when needed.
- Suggest and write content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases tohelp drive business and brand awareness
- Develop KPIs for marketing activities,evaluating marketing budget, and reporting of marketing activities performance
- Analyze data ( campaign activities , conversionrates, traffic etc.) to help inform future marketing strategies
- Find and negotiate best media (radio, TV, OOH) proposals
- 2+years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor's degree in sales and marketing, brand management or a related field
- Aproven track record of driving customer acquisition
- Strong written & verbal communication, and persuasion skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to participate in building up business
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education