Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
As a Marketing Manager, you are responsible for coordinating, implementing and managing marketing programs and events that uphold the corporate image and property identity. You will execute the marketing tactics supporting the hotel, propose and implement a full suite of marketing strategies to build awareness about the hotel, its amenities and services and promote Guest loyalty.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with the company’s objectives.
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity, preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Manage annual marketing activation plan and calendar focused on driving business into low and shoulder seasons while enhancing the guest experience during peak season.
- Create a content strategy for the website, social media platforms and email
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities, overseeing the company’s marketing budget and social media PR strategies.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications. Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Coming up with PR strategies.
- Building relationships with the media, writing press releases and calling around
whenever you’re trying to generate publicity.
- Writing reports on media coverage data, overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts). Arranging press conferences and events.
- Print and online reputation including but not limited to web content update, third
party websites and other online platforms.
- Making sure that all information about the hotel, F&B outlets and other hotel
facilities mentioned in all channels (print and online) are correct and up to
- Strategic direction, execution and monitoring of all PR and Marketing communication campaigns.
- Content creation in order to meet the editorial line up of media publication as well as making sure that all social media channels contents are fresh and relevant.
- Develop and report performance of digital marketing and media related activities and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Evaluate competitors’ PR activities and generated PR coverage and propose strategies to enhance the Protea Hotels coverage.
- Attend key operational meetings to ensure alignment with all hotel stakeholders.
- Perform other duties deemed necessary by management to support the organization.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies specializing in Marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience with preference in the hospitality industry or a hotel environment.
- Solid experience and exposure to Digital Marketing.
- Should be smart, energetic and creative.
- Social media savvy.
- Exceptional Multi-tasking skills.
- Organized and pays attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Courteous and professional.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Team player.
- Strong research skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education
5 days left to apply