MARKETING MANAGER - (Tigoni, Kiambu county)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
The marketing manager role is to manage the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long-term marketing strategy for the company. This will include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
• Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
• Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
• Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
• Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV (Lifetime Value) and retention.
• Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
• Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
• Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
• Manage the marketing budget and marketing activities within budget.
• Develop pricing strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
10 days left to apply
Brown's Food Co
At brown's food co., We pride ourselves on crafting natural wholesome products. Our dairy range includes a wide range of artisan cheeses, organic milk, yoghurt & ice cream. We are on a mission to make our products using local, natural ingredients and support our farmers as we grow. We believe people should be eating locally and wholesome foods that nourish the body, heals the earth and sustains our land for future generations.
Meet your new colleagues
10 days left to apply