Job verified by Fuzu
Skills Geographic Kenya (SGK) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Marketing officer main role is to oversee the organization's marketing activities and campaigns.
• Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to new and existing customers.
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
• Supporting in the day to day marketing activities.
• Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Advertising; Activation campaigns; Brand management; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply