Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
Pawa IT Solutions ( https://pawait.africa) is a Cloud Solutions Company based in Nairobi Kenya. At Pawa IT Solutions, we deliver the promise and offerings of Cloud Computing solutions to businesses and organizations across Africa, including Google Cloud Solutions- G Suite and GCP, Digitalocean (DO) and Microsoft Cloud Solutions.
We help organizations transform and reinvent their workplace by delivering our excellent Partner Solution offerings such as Technical Consulting, Deployment, PSO Advisory, Data Migration, Training, Support and most importantly our custom technical integration solutions.
We strive to provide our customers with the best user and product experience in the cloud, enabling your organization to get the ROI it deserves from this investment from 2013. We help organizations deliver game-changing transformations to the way they work. This means moving away – in full or in part – from costly, cumbersome, legacy systems to innovative cloud services and solutions. We are looking to hire a few people to join us on this mission and journey.
We really like people who are honest with themselves; not necessarily people who would dot all the “I’s” and cross all the “T’s”.
Take a little time to learn about us. HINT; Our website
Finally, re-adopt your skills and experiences that make you a great fit for the role.
Check our Instructions and all the best and see you soon
- General office environment
- Work involves extended periods of computer use
- Monday to Friday work week
- 8am to 5 pm working hours
- Free lunch
- Free coffee!
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Work with the Sales teams to develop and drive pipelines.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to develop campaigns.
- Collaborate with Business Development and the Sales team to provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them to maximize our reach.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to write copy that can be used on our preferred communication channels
- Knowledge of Photoshop or any similar Publication program is an added advantage.
Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing or a related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in a digital marketing or related role.
- Excellent written and oral communicator.
- Strong ability to multitask and meet objectives with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with multiple groups within business.
- Judgment and Decision-Making: In the instances where the candidate receives assignments in the form of projects he/she has the freedom to decide on priorities and how to accomplish assignments.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education
7 days left to apply
PAWA IT SOLUTIONS.
At Pawa IT Solutions, we deliver the promise and offerings of Cloud to business through a wide variety of Cloud Computing offerings, including G Suite, Zoho Workplace, Google Cloud Platform(GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS). We help organizations transform and reinvent their workplace by delivering our excellent Partner Solution offerings such as Technical Consulting, Deployment, Migration, Training as well as Support. We strive to provide our customers with the best user and product experience in the cloud, enabling your organization to get the ROI it deserves from this investment from 2013. We help organizations deliver game-changing transformations to the way they work. This means moving away – in full or in part – from costly, cumbersome, legacy systems to innovative cloud services and solutions.
Meet your new colleagues
7 days left to apply