Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 12 days left to apply for this job.
by creating learning communities in which Learners can increase their understanding of language and culture deliberately designed to help them become more globally engaged.We are searching for a dedicated and experienced Math Teacher to join one of our subsidiaries on a part-time basis.
As a Math Teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students' theoretical and applied mathematical skills. You will also be responsible for assigning homework, grading assignments and quizzes, and documenting students' progress.
To be successful as a Math Teacher, you should possess a thorough understanding of effective teaching practices.
- Proven experience as a Math Teacher.thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.Experience in grade 5 to grade 8 is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
12 days left to apply
The Ramco Group is a conglomerate of over 50 companies operating within East Africa with a focus in 6 sectors: Print, Hardware, Manufacturing, Office Supplies, Services & Property. The Group started from humble beginnings as a hardware store in Nairobi in 1948 and has since expanded into Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda and now employs over 4,000 people with an annual turnover in excess of US$300 million.
Meet your new colleagues
12 days left to apply