Job verified by Fuzu
Save the Children (Uganda) | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Meal Coordinator-National Contract
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Project, program management
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
In Uganda, we implement programmes in five thematic programme areas of Child Protection, Child Rights Governance, Education, Child Poverty, Health and Nutrition in Development and Emergency contexts. Save the Children delivers programs in over 36 districts in the North, Rwenzori, North-Eastern, West Nile and Central regions of Uganda. We save children's lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential.
• The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Coordinator will lead the implementation of Save the Children's MEAL activities in the field on the Apolou Activity, on which Save the Children is a sub-awardee to Mercy Corps.
• The MEAL Coordinator will be responsible for designing routine monitoring forms, overseeing data collection, compiling and aggregating data, maintaining databases, generating descriptive statistics, and providing support to surveys and evaluation as well as learning and accountability system for Save the Children's technical interventions and impact on the Apolou Activity.
• The MEAL Coordinator will also provide technical lead on reporting for Apolou.
• In addition, the job holder ensures that quality bench marks are used during implementation of Apolou activities and puts in place a tailor made documentation strategy for impact stories, reports, and best practices and makes sure that lessons learned feed into the Apolou planning processes.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Reporting; Project implementation; Public health; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply