Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Meat Processing Plant Manager
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Food, nutrition
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our client, an established company in the beef business that is dedicated to supplying consistently high-quality meat to wholesalers and consumers is looking to recruit a Meat Processing Plant Manager. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience working in a Butchery pack house.
• Manage the Nairobi depot; Receiving, processing and dispatching meat to customers.
• Work with other managers to increase sales and build a trusted product to customers.
• Train and manage the butcher staff in the depot. Create a trusted and capable team.
• Establish a culture of hygiene perfection and care for the products we sell.
• Minimize costs and expenses without compromising quality & customer service.
• Help manage & update systems of meat management controls and budgets.
• Balance the carcasses and to minimize wastage whilst increasing value of the carcasses.
• Occasionally travel to the slaughter houses; train, manage & spread the hygiene perfection culture and slaughter quality on the sites.
• Ensuring that the meat arriving in Nairobi has been well slaughtered and handled.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Food, nutritionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Hygiene standards (food production); Meat processing; Sales strategy; Training delivery; Quality control and supervision; Stock and inventory managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply