Mechanical Engineer-SHEETMETAL SHOP
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
An ideal candidate must have a minimum of a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering & 3 years Experience in Sheet Metal Fabrication industry.
•Read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generatedreports.
• Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures,resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information.
• Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
• Designing of various job using Auto-cad /Solid works & then nesting it in to CNC
• Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design, performance specifications, orenvironmental regulations.
• Estimate costs or submit bids for engineering, construction, projects.
• Implement market feedback to design products to resolve on customerproblems or needs.
• Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, or repair to ensure that machines
or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
• Provide technical customer service.
• Perform personnel functions, such as supervision of production workers,
technicians, technologists, or other engineers.
• Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule,
or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in theprescribed condition.
• Study industrial processes to maximize the efficiency of equipment applications,
including equipment placement.
• Taking full management of CNC/WELDING/PRE-TREATMENT /POWDERCOATING process.
• Interacting with other departments to ensure timely delivery of products.
• Packaging of Finished goods & dispatch.Required education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)