Job verified by Fuzu
CDL Human Resource Consultancy | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Mechanical engineering
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Mechanical TechnicianDesign Trainee – Engineering
Summit Recruitment &Training
Jobs in Mechanical engineeringMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
This position is responsible for performing the tasks required to install, repair, modify, overhaul, diagnose, test, and maintain power plant mechanical equipment and systems
• Support the mission, vision, and values of the Company
• Observe and follow plant environmental and operational rules, procedures and guidelines.
• Strictly adhere to and enforce safety procedures as required by the company, Inc. and OSHA
• Responsible for welding and fabrication of pipe spools, flanges, fittings and structural items.
• Troubleshoot and repair mechanical failures as required to support plant operations.
• Perform routine and preventive maintenance tasks for sustained plant performance and assist with capital projects.
• Monitor operation and/or maintenance of plant systems.
• Maintain daily logs of failure reports of equipment and make them available.
• Good communication skills, must cooperate with his team members, team player
• Process work orders, assist in parts inventory and propose requisitioning of parts and supplies to Supervisor.
• Provide recommendations for improvement.
• Must be able to operate a vehicle in a safe manner, enter and exit vehicle without assistance, remain alert while driving for continuous period of time.
• Must be able to work overtime, weekends and holidays when necessary.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Mechanical engineeringSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Electrical installation; Welding; Work place safety; Troubleshooting; Equipment and tool maintenanceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)