Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Mechanical Technician – HVAC
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Mechanical engineering
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Our client, a leading facilities management company based in Nairobi is looking to recruit a Mechanical Technician. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in maintenance & installations of HVAC, compressed air and Refrigeration systems.
· Troubleshoots, maintains, inspects, and repairs, HVAC systems, Air conditioning and Refrigeration systems and equipment including solar water heaters.
· Learn basics of equipment management controls to be able to start, stop, seek status/change conditions of HVAC systems.
· Execute work orders for maintenance, repair and testing of HVAC equipment/systems & Instrument and control systems.
· Maintain equipment uptime.
· Carrying out frontline reactive/corrective repairs and responding to breakdowns.
· Diagnosing faults and responding to breakdowns as per SLA.
· Daily inspection of mechanical plant and effective operations of mechanical plant.
· Cost awareness and participate in cost reduction programs.
· Ensure maintenance best practice applied taking OEM requirements into account.
· Maintain service and repair records and manage warranty repair claims.
· Keeping tools in good conditions and the workshop tidy.
· Ensure compliance with all EHS legislation, regulations and procedures.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Mechanical engineeringSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Heating repair; Heating installations; Quality control and supervision; Troubleshooting; Equipment and tool maintenanceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply