Medical Health Records Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
1. Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution,
2. Certificate in computer skills from a recognized institution.
3. At least Five (5) years working experience in a busy health facility.
4. Demonstrable ability, initiative and professional competence in organizing, directing and executing work at this level
1. Reception, registration and re-scheduling of patients.
2. Maintaining health records safety and confidentiality.
3. Maintenance of patients’ medical data,
4. Preparing appointments for patients.
5. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)