Salary range: KSh50,000 - KSh200,000 | Contract type: Permanent
1. Provide good quality home care services to patients across the country
2. Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment plans for patient.
3. Lead the remote teams of paramedics to provide quality patient care using available technologies and equipment.
4. Ensure excellent standards and quality of clinical care for all patients.
5. Ensure that patient data/ information are handled confidentially at all times.
6. Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
Requirements for the Medical Officer Job
· Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
· Be registered with Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision. Having a Current Indemnity Cover of minimum Ksh 5m.
· Ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner.
· MUST be Computer literate
· Must be focused on developing professional expertise and knowledge by actively engaging in continuing professional education and development.