Job verified by Fuzu
Plan International | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
MER Coordinator -Pink Revolution Project-Uganda
- Bachelor's degree
- Project, program management
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to MER Coordinator -Pink Revolution Project-UgandaSenior Technical Advisor, Agricultural Inputs
Senior Technical Advisor, Resilience
Senior Technical Advisor, Regional Policy Environment
Senior Technical Advisor, Agricultural Trade and Value Chains
Jobs in Project, program managementMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
Plan International is an independent child rights and humanitarian organization committed to children living a life free of poverty, violence and injustice.
We actively unite children, communities and other people who share our mission to make positive lasting changes in children's and young people's lives. We support children to gain the skills, knowledge and conﬁdence they need to claim their rights to a fulﬁlling lite, today and in the future. We place a speciﬁc focus on girls and women, who are most often left behind.
We have been building powerful partnership for children for more than 75 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Qualiﬁed candidates should submit letters of application together with Curriculum Vitae. This should not exceed (2MB)
- The MER Coordinator will: manage the research, monitoring, evaluation documentation and teaming components of the project;
- Build capacity of partner staff in documenting replicable models that enhance teaming;
- Will lead the development of the project M&E tools, checklists including supporting the Project Manager Project Coordinator to produce quality reports;
- Lead in documentation of project progress and change realized through conduction of routine monitoring, collection of most signiﬁcant change stories on project implementation following established guidelines, as well as conducting of audits and veriﬁcation of project data.
- They will also be tasked with identiﬁcation of learning models in the Pink Revolution Project that can be replicated
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Reporting; Quality management; Data collection; Project implementation; Research planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)