Job verified by Fuzu
National Bank | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Mobile Banking Manager-Acquisition
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Mobile Banking Manager-AcquisitionMarketing Designer/ Assistant
Technical Sales Manager – Security
Summit Recruitment &Training
Technical Sales Manager – Medical
Summit Recruitment &Training
PARTS SALES MANAGER
Bagda's Auto Spares Limited
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The successful candidate will be responsible for the recruitment of customers through the mobileand digital channels, drive bulk acquisition strategies and funding of the accounts through seamless on boarding, customer education and customer engagements via marketing campaigns. The manager will seek partnerships with third parties that can aid achievement of the goal.
Education, Skills & Experience:
• An undergraduate degree in a business related field from a recognized University.
• MBA an added advantage
• At least three (3) years experience in Banking
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong background in product development and roll out, partner relations and changemanagement.
• Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CVstating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephone contacts quotingthe job title/reference in the subject field
• Develop processes for bulk acquisition of accounts and marketing plans in line with the Mobile banking strategy.
• Optimally drive funding of the newly acquired accounts.
• Define and plan Mobile and Digital enhancements to promote uptake.
• Engage key institutions and strategic partners to drive digital accounts sales through theiroutlets.
• Relationship management of partner institutions and strategic partners for optimal acquisitionthrough their partnerships.
• Manage mobile and digital product sales presentations and trainings within and without thebank.
• Develop and agree on key KPIs for Mobile and Digital account products, measure result againstKPI and develop action plans to address shortfalls.
• Manage projects on the roll out of new digital account acquisition technologies by drawing
Product papers, Carrying out UAT and OATs and daily monitoring of channel function.
Key Performance Indicators
• Number of digital accounts opened.
• KYC, AML and monitoring other risk parameters.
• Product Profitability
• New accounts funding.
• Digital accounts activation versus attrition
• Excellence in customer experience during on boarding.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Key performance indicators; Sales strategy; Fund management; Online sales; Training program planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)