Job verified by Fuzu
National Bank | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Mobile Banking Manager- Portfolio
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Mobile Banking Manager- PortfolioMarketing Designer/ Assistant
Mobile Marketing Sales Adviser
ZPDS Mobile Apps and Marketing Solutions Division
Territory Account Excecutive
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The successful candidate will be responsible for exponential growth of numbers of Mobile and Wallet transactions in order to derive commensurate NFI, build customer engagement via self service and grow other bank products via cross selling and up selling.
Education, Skills & Experience:
• An undergraduate degree in a business related field from a recognized University.
• At least three (3) years experience in Banking
• Exposure in Mobile and/or Digital Banking
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong background in product development and roll out, partner relations and change
• Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed C
stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting
the job title/reference in the subject field
• Develop new Mobile functions and marketing plans in line with the Bank Mobile and Digital Banking strategy.
• Develop and implement strategies for maximizing revenue generation through cross sell routes,customer / channel / process / partnership management.
• Optimally drive growth of Mobile Banking transactions via Advertising, Customer education and promotional activities.
• Define and plan Mobile and Digital Banking enhancements to promote usage.
• Develop strategic alliances with tactical partners to drive usage.
• Relationship management of institutions and third parties that can drive active usage of Mobile and Digital banking services.
• Design and implement excellent customer service programs .e.g. Trainings, Customer support,Feedback Management, Attrition management etc.
• Cross sell other bank products to the Digital and Mobile banking base.
Key Performance Indicators
• Number of transactions per active customer.
• Activating legacy dormant mobile and digital accounts
• Mobile and Digital Banking Profitability
• Excellence in customer experience when utilising Mobile and Digital services
• Activation and utilisation rates
• Customer Retention versus attrition
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Product knowledge; Project management; Customer service; Business development; Product demonstration and promotion; Sales strategy; Training deliveryRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)