Mobile Financial Services Integration Engineer
Ericsson UgKampala, Uganda
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 9 days left to apply for this job.
The role will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit. Internally it will be required to work closely with program partners as CPM, Business Analyst, Mobile Money SMEs and M-Commerce Stakeholders. You will report to the Head of Mobile Money Operations as part of BSS MFS subdomain.
• Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under ECW/ EWP solution.
• Perform Support function to resolve customer requests and trouble tickets.
• Support Business Analyst and Solution Architect for new requirements and design changes and report progress of assigned activities to the respective CPM.
• Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document.
• Perform ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within approved change window.
• Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PPs.
• Daily single Customer Complaints handling and Customer Care issues.
• CAB participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOC.
• UAT/SIT result sign off.
• End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC.
• Internal & external Audit handling.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Other Jobs at Ericsson Ug
SME Operations Assurance
Ericsson Ug / Kampala
Music Database Manager
Nairobi / Mdundo.com
Tech Support Officer
Nairobi / 4G Capital
Tanzania, United Republic of / Sybyl
Nairobi / Fintech Limited
Phones - Service Delivery Manager
Nairobi / M-KOPA SOLAR