Job verified by Fuzu
Co-operative Bank | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Mobile Support Officer – Card & E-Channels
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Mobile Support Officer – Card & E-ChannelsApplication Analyst
Ceridian Mauritius Ltd
Mobile Social Enterprise
Recruitment and Technical Sales
KMBERIA AND PARTNERS ADVOCATES
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Do you find yourself captivated by emerging technologies, always wanting to learn more and gain exposure in the ICT field? Are you a strong contributor with an agile mindset and an eye for detail and quality where swift solutions and customer satisfaction are the priority? If yes, then look no further; Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the ideal place for you, here, you will find growth opportunities at every step of your career.
This position within ICT – Card & E-Channels Unit will give you the opportunity to impact customer’s lives and also grow your career in IT. You will have the chance to make highly valuable contributions as a member of the bigger ICT team, leveraging on technology to deliver best service, solutions and a memorable experience to our customers.
Reporting to the Head – Card & E- Channels, the role holder will be responsible for the day to day support/supervision and administrative management of the Mobile Banking systems. The role holder will also be expected to cut learn and provide support for all other systems managed by the sub-unit.
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating the job reference number MSO/SSD/2018
• Ensure that all systems used by the unit are properly managed and meet business needs as well as provide business reports at all times.
• Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
• Maintain the required system configuration and parameterization by ensuring that change control procedures are maintained as well as ensuring compliance to change process and sign-offs.
• Engage in software installation, upgrades and system enhancements in collaborations with vendors.
• Identify and fix technical problems associated with systems and system failure.
• Ensure monthly review of passwords changes and removal and whether there are any sharing of passwords and access.
• Ensure that policies, procedures and guidelines for information processing and outputs are well documented, details available and well understood.
• Evaluate and assessment of technical requirements for systems implementation or requiring implementation.
• Ensure that all risk management requirements within your remit are addressed and where necessary escalate through the available defined channels.
• Implement and maintain database security measures as well as applications tuning and performance monitoring.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Quality management; Risk analysis; System and network security; Software architecture; Testing and debugging; Database administration; IT support; TroubleshootingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)