Monitoring and Evaluation Manager .
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, will spearhead a robust M&E function /system for the organization and The M&E of The respective projects for timely, quality reporting and learning.Technical Skills and Competencies:
• Bachelors in Statistics, Development Studies, Management Information System or any other relevant degree. A post graduate training in Project Management including M&E is a Must.
• At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E systems of which two years should be in a managerial position.
• Skills in project Monitoring and Evaluation and knowledge in data analysis tools. Setting up an M&E system, Project development and proposal writing, implementation of development project. Understanding of human rights and disability issues is an added advantage
- Develop a comprehensive M&E framework that is aligned to the strategic plan of NUDIPU including appropriate quality standards and indicators.
- Endure the incorporation of appropriate M&E as well as knowledge management components and resources in the respective programmes and projects
- Coordinate baseline studies and generally ensure that the design of NUDIPU programmes are based on a sound evidence base.
Job application procedureRequired education
Qualiﬁed candidates should submit their applications, copies of academic transcripts and detailed CV including contact addresses of three referees physically at NUDIPU Ofﬁces or use the organization’s postal address not later than 24th September 2020 .
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)