Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 47 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for a Monitoring & Evaluation Manager to lead the knowledge management pillar of WoMena Uganda, including but not limited to implementation of program activities. The M&E Manager will be responsible for designing routine monitoring forms, overseeing data collection, compiling and aggregating data, maintaining databases, generating descriptive statistics, and providing support to surveys and evaluation as well as learning and accountability system for WoMena Uganda’s engagements and impact.
The M&E Manager will also provide technical lead on monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for program interventions. In addition, the job holder ensures that quality bench marks are used during implementation of program activities and puts in place a tailor made documentation strategy for impact stories, reports, and best practices and makes sure that lessons learned feed into continuous program improvement processes. The major focus of the job holder will be to have an oversight in programming and quality assurance of reports and other documentation in line with WoMena’s results framework.
- Provide technical support to strengthen existing M&E system for WoMena Uganda program operations
- Ability to draft project reports, such as quarterly reports, annual report, and donor-specific reports, capturing in a comprehensive analytical manner project progress against Results Framework; including the documentation of success stories, achievements, lessons learned, risks and issues;
- Produce project updates to donors and stakeholders in a timely manner by using the professional writing and formatting requirements;
- Assist and participate in the development of project management-related documents and concise reports and power-point presentations for various project meetings and workshops
- Collect and systemize information on progress of each activity of a project being implemented, and input the information into database platform.
- Ensure smooth reporting and communication to donors and stakeholders; ensure adherence to donor visibility requirements;
- Work closely with project management and the WoMena Uganda colleagues to ensure timely and accurate response to donor inquiries on project activities including progress update.
- Consult with management in liaison with programs to assess needs of staff/partners and to organize opportunities for training, as appropriate.
- Support in preparing quarterly, monthly, and annual programmatic performance
- Support the management of M&E and program documentation on the organisation’s online archives, ensuring accuracy, coherence and completeness`of entered data and comparing it with the existing filing system to make sure all records are consistent and aligned
- Provide guidance to field teams in the development and implementation of monitoring tools, which will include, but not be limited to, data collection, analysis and reporting on project indicators.
- Participate in the training project/field officers in monitoring of activities based on indicators and targets set out in the Project Documents.
- Provide support in establishing and updating an M&E tracking database
- Provide assistance in monitoring and evaluation, data collection, interviews, surveys, data clarity and information management
- Provide technical support in senior management meetings and decision making platforms
- Further develop WoMena’s M&E tools and frameworks in collaboration with key partners and integrate the M&E framework into all projects
- Assisting the training team in establishing quality assurance process to ensure training is delivered to the desired quality
- Provide updates for Facebook, WoMena’s website and other social media channels
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)