Fuzu Exclusive Job
All in One Software (E.A) Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
.NET Software Developer
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to .NET Software DeveloperDelphi Developer
SAP Support Engineer
IntelliSOFT Consulting LTD
Systems Analyst – Database Administration
The Standard Group PLC
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
We are a medium-sized software company, in German-speaking Europe. For over 20 years we have developed our own software products in electronic time and project recording, access and security systems as well as web applications, sales and support.
We have started operations in East Africa, firstly in Nairobi, Kenya and for our development team, we are looking for trustworthy, open minded and dedicated people; male or female, who can maintain and develop our products on their own. They are expected to be independent and well-groomed in appearance and have a good knowledge in the Information Technology field.
With regards to our products (software) you will be trained.
Additional Skills / Attributes Required
- At least three years’ experience programming in C# with ASP.NET.
- Under graduate degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
- Experience in Time Attendance and/or Access
- Control hardware programming will be an added advantage.
- We are looking for someone with a very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) principles.
- We are currently working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015. We expect you to have prior knowledge of Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within specified time frames, whilst maintaining high precision.
The English language is a pre-requisite and German would be a big plus for obvious reasons, much as it’s not a key skill under which elimination will be considered.
The ideal candidate should be someone who can comfortably work in a team and adapt to existing standards. We expect you to be able to start working with us immediately and working hours Monday to Friday are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Currently, we are located in Nairobi and we will expect a suitable candidate to be able to relocate. We offer a very competitive salary package along with generous perks.
- Development of software solutions in VB / C#
- Developing of web based solutions in VB.Net /ASP.Net
- Good skills in Hardware and Software Communication (Mostly Required)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of WPF and XAML
- Knowledge in relational databases such as Microsoft-SQL, Oracle and MySQL
- Knowledge of ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Experience in web services
- We are currently using TFS for version control. Some knowledge in version control is required
- Some experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and software testing techniques
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)