Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
- Basic knowledge of service delivery, routing methods andnetwork architecture features:
- MP-BGP (address families, route-reflecting, route maps,communities)
- IP routing protocol configuration and use
- L3VPN configuration
- MPLS service configuration and behavior
- IPv4 and IPv6 routing in an ISP network
- Layer 2 forwarding and loop avoidance technologies
- OSPF costing
- LSP path signaling (cspf, rsvp, ldp, admin groups)
- WDM and OTN networking and topologies.
- Passive xWDM, OADM (Ciena 4200 etc)
- Q-in-Q dot1q tagging (outer, inner, etc)
- Dot1q tag manipulation (pop, push, swap)
- MAC address replication (multicast, broadcast, unknown)
- Mesh VPLS vs Hierarchical VPLS
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Electrical &Electronics, Telecommunication /Computer Science or relevant major from arecognized University with 5+ years of experience.
2. Strong understanding of network infrastructure andnetwork hardware.
3. Experience in well-known Internet companies ispreferred.
4. LAN and WAN experience.
5. Knowledge of application transport and networkinfrastructure protocols.
6. Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshootnetwork infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall,routers, switches, controllers.
7. Familiarity or experience with open source andvendor specific tools that support design, deployment and operations of aservice provider network.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
18 days left to apply
Liphimar Human Capital Limited
Our Vision To become a leading human resource firm delivering services to a global marketplace by positioning the right talent for the right job and continuously ensuring that the ever-changing dynamic environment needs of our esteemed clients are fulfilled. Mission To look for, nurture and position great talent with the right careers. Company Culture To provide company decision makers with high quality, practical and useable Human Resources solutions so as to manage and energize their workforce to accomplish the company’s business goals
Meet your new colleagues
18 days left to apply