Nigeria Country Director
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 12 days left to apply for this job.
Fuzu is a venture-backed, rapidly scaling company that embraces continuous data-driven experimentation and agility. We think big in everything we do and always strive to exceed every customer's expectation. We view our team as a family and seek humble, driven and curious minds to join our growing team.
Our vision is to become the undisputed home of career opportunities across Africa. With our unique data-driven and highly personalized approach we have already established ourselves as the biggest and fastest-growing career development platform in East Africa. With over 1+ million registered users and 1,000 organizations in the Fuzu family, we are on the path to catalyze the entire talent ecosystem.
If you are someone that cares deeply for the future of human capital in Africa and wants to be part of the scalable solution that prepares tens of millions of people for success, then Fuzu is the place for you.
Overview of the role
With offices in Nairobi, Kampala, and Helsinki, Fuzu is setting its sights on our next wave of growth in 2021 - Nigeria! To spearhead this effort, we looking for an exceptional individual to establish our operations and rapidly grow our impact in Nigeria. This team member will be part of Fuzu's Senior Management team and be in charge of leading our B2B sales function, supporting our global B2C team to drive growth of career builders, and be the face of Fuzu in the market.
- Establish our operations in Lagos and hire an initial team of 6-8 across critical functions of B2B sales, Customer Experience, and Content Marketing
- Spearhead our launch in the market by building critical partnerships and creative marketing strategies
- Own the overall Nigeria P&L as we scale our operations, driving both B2B sales and B2C job seeker (user) growth
- Serve as the face of the brand in Nigeria and manage critical stakeholder relationships
- Act as the People and Culture Lead for the Nigeria Team to ensure that Fuzu is the best place to work in the market
- At least 3 years of leadership experience managing large teams and multiple functions in a fast-growing startup or leading management consulting firm
- Proven track record of scaling B2B sales with experience in SaaS products a plus
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset. You are excited about the unknown and live and breath execution and results
- Passion for developing high-performing teams and a great culture
- Clear alignment with Fuzu's vision, mission, and values
- Nigerian citizen or 5+ years of experience working in Nigeria
- Unparalleled professional growth - join a team with deep experience across global Fortune 100 companies, fast-growing startups, and management consulting that is passionate about your success
- Opportunity to drive significant business and social impact
- Competitive salary and benefits
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
12 days left to apply
We hope by now you know at least a little bit about who we are… why? Well because you are using our website! But let us give you a bit more detail - Fuzu is on a mission to preparing users and organizations for success by being the best career development, recruitment and learning solution for Africa. Our ambition is to help the top talent like you find a place to Dream, Grow and Be Found. We are currently attracting over 25,000 new users per month, making us the Fastest Growing Talent Pool in Africa! We are a Finnish company with offices in Nairobi,Kampala and Helsinki. We work hard but maintain a people-first, fun team culture. We emphasize learning and growth and expect everyone on the team to be eager to step out of their comfort zone to learn and support across multiple functions. As part of our team culture, we are endlessly curious and if you want to develop you will be given every opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
Competitive Salary, Monthly Team Based Performance Bonus, 21 Leave Days, Comprehensive Medical Cover,Monthly Social events 'Fuzu Friday' and lots of Learning and growth opportunities.
Meet your new colleagues
Ian Oscar, Customer Success Specialist
"At Fuzu I interact mostly with our B2B clients in their endeavour to source and recruit top talent using our advanced platform and nothing beats that feeling when I receive those thank you messages from our clients. This is what makes my heart beat week on week and month on month. "
12 days left to apply