Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 13 days left to apply for this job.
Reporting to the Chief Physiotherapist, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- One (1) year work experience.
- Registered with the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists.
- Possession of valid annual practicing license.
- Good communication skills, honest, good interpersonal skills.
- Developing individual treatment plans and administrating relevant therapy regimes
- Conducting regular evaluation of patients to assess progress and response to therapy and revise treatment program as necessary.
- Participating in treatment team meetings to provide information regarding patient assessment and treatment program.
- Maintaining daily treatment evaluation notes of patient’s progress and discharge planning notes and summaries.
- Providing training to other disciplines inside the institution on occupation therapy and special techniques or equipment’s used in patient care.
- Instructing patients in the use of splints made and care of the same to avoid injuries like blisters.
- Adapting or modifying prefabricated equipment to meet individual needs, monitor use of adaptive equipment.
- Preparing written treatment plan and maintaining a record of patients treated.
- Providing training to other discipline inside or outside the institution on occupational therapy and treatment.
- Recommending and advising the Chief Physiotherapist on the appropriate equipment for procurement according to department needs.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)