Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
As a Front Office Administrator, you will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them refreshments, answering phones, handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mail. You will also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that TUSAIDIANE front desk provides professional and friendly service to our visitors and clients.
- Responsible for handling front office reception, welcoming visitors and offering them refreshments.
- Answering the office line telephone calls, responding to various inquiries or complaints and routing calls to specific staff in the company.
- Responsible for responding to inquiries on the company’s email by checking, sorting and forwarding emails to the relevant individuals in the company.
- Responsible for disbursing of cheques for payments that need to be made.
- Coordinate with the management of the building to ensure we have parking for our visitors during events or for the staff when a need arises.
- Monitoring office supplies, preparing office budget and restocking supplies when they are depleted.
- Receive letters, packages and documents dropped at the office and distributing them to the relevant staff.
- Coordinate with the support staff to ensure the office storage area is tidy and the files are organized and kept safely.
- Ensure equipment’s that the office facilities and are well maintained and undergo regular maintenance when needed.
- Ensure the front office desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and informative leaflets).
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),