Job verified by Fuzu
Fundifix | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The Office Administrator will be responsible for day to day office management, mainly financial book keeping, customer care management, data management and other operations support roles. He/She will work closely with the business development manager and technicians to ensure that the company is able to effectively and efficiently deliver services to its clientele.
- Diploma in Business management, Accounting or related field.
Minimum of CPA Part 1 (section 2) qualification.
Advanced proficiency in MS Office packages, especially Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access.
Strong presentation and communication skills in order to communicate, present, with ability to assert and speak to all the different clients involved.
Verbal and written skills and ability to present ideas and information both clearly and concisely; strong ability to influence customers/clients,
Excellent organizational, team player, multi-tasking skills with strong sense of initiative and responsibility;
Results oriented, and ability to monitor and report and work effectively in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment;
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain effective relations with clients.
At least one year of work experience.
Excellent verbal and written English and Kiswahili languages.
- Fluency (Native) in Kamba language is required.
- Financial Management – Raising of quotations and invoices for different clients and managing receivables. Managing and posting petty cash transactions. Updating and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, and accounts payable). Staff payroll management, handling VAT and other statutory deduction returns. Generation of trial balance and P/L account. Undertaking monthly bank reconciliations. Preparation of budgets and provision of financial information for audit purposes when required.
Internal and external communication - Manage all office communication channels, including phone, email and postal address. Receive and record all queries, and ensure that complaints/reports received from clients are promptly relayed to the business development manager. Provide feedback to clients on status, progress of their requests, repairs and payments.
Human resource management – Maintain staff records and assist in ensuring compliance with all national legal and statutory requirements for the management of its staff.
Procurement and Stock management - Carryout routine activities to purchase goods and services from vendors. Maintaining up to date records of all stocks (spare parts or repair materials) at the Office and triggering re-orders.
Operations support - Assist in coordinating key activities such as community meetings, workshops and/or special events. Attend regular meetings with the County Government, Communities, Partners and other stakeholders to ensure uptake of the company’s services.
- Reporting – Daily data management and contribute to preparation of progress/performance reports and financial statements.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 18 monthsRequired skills
: Reporting; Office administration, management; Office supplies management; Operative management; Talent management and planning; CommunicationRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply