Job verified by Fuzu
Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Our success is built with the efforts of our employees and support of our management. Grounded in our core values; Integrity, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation & Creativity, Professionalism, Corporate Social Responsibility. KEPHIS is committed to be the employer of choice. We always seek to identify, engage and retain best talent to take up variety of roles. KEPHIS provide the employees with opportunities for growth and development and reward those who are devoted to perform their best.
- Making appointments and reservations for the office.
- Handling and filling confidential information or any other documents.
- Receiving, sorting, registering and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for action.
- Handling office files and maintaining an effective filing system.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness/hygiene and tidiness within the office.
- Handling all typing duties as may be required.
- Performing basic office administrative duties.
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing calls in office deployed.
- Maintenance of accreditation and ISO certification.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Answering telephones and call management; Document and archive management; Office administration, management; Typing and note taking; Secretarial work; Meeting preparationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply