Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
- Possess a Diploma in secretarial studies from a recognized institution preferably KNEC, or Degree in Human Resource/Business Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Be excellent interpersonal skills and integrity
- Good command of both English and Kiswahili languages
- Have ability to work under pressure and independently
- Three (3) years relevant experience in a similar position in a busy organization with HR and administrative responsibilities.
Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and visitor handling to maintain professional image of the council.
Making appointments and reservations both internally and externally for staff in the Council
Receiving and assisting clients/visitors at the reception, greeting them in a courteous, warm, and professional manner Promoting a positive image of the community
Receiving, sorting, registering and forwarding incoming mails to the Chief Executive Officer’s Office for action.
Routinely perform basic typing, filing, and clerical work as requested
Performing basic office administrative and HR duties assigned.
Attending to all incoming and outgoing calls of the Council
Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),