Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Office Supervisor.
- Ensuring clean office accommodation and provision of secure and timely office equipment and stationery.
- Ensuring maintenance in good condition of office premises, furniture and equipment and ensuring that they are cleaned, fumigated, renovated and repaired.
- Maintaining the Ministry’s /Department’s stores including uniform of support staff, curtains, carpets, office hold effects, and essential commodities.
- Ensuring prompt payment of the Ministry/Department utility bills, such as electricity, water, telephone, fax, internet and postage.
- Ensuring proper distribution and use of sundry office items, equipment, furniture and stationery.
- Maintaining an inventory of the items issued to the respective users.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Cleaning; Billing; Office administration, management; Office supplies management; Order handling; Stock and inventory management; Equipment and tool maintenanceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)