Fuzu Exclusive Job
Mondo Ride | Kampala, Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our vibrant on-boarding team.
As an on-boarding agent, you will be responsible for selling Mondo Ride services using solid arguments to prospective drivers. You will also be mandated to maintain positive business relationships to ensure future business. We are a young team, with a fun, informal working environment where you can enjoy training opportunities with some very experienced individuals.
- Present, promote and sell our services using solid arguments to existing and prospective new drivers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and driver relations
- Reach out to prospective driver leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon recruitment targets and outcomes within a set schedule.
- Coordinate onboarding efforts with team members and other departments.
- Execute any administrative tasks as assigned by onboarding management.
- Sending daily reports.
- Driver supply management with reports on their needs, problems, interests and competitive activities.
- Proven work experience
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in tasks assigned.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent selling and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce degree or any related fields.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KampalaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Product knowledge; Reporting; Sales strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply