Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 24 days left to apply for this job.
Your Experience:Minimum of 5 years experience, supporting Senior Management on organizing and cataloging schedules, filling and following up on action plans, and documenting meeting minutes of departmental open requirements and agreements made. Must have a VERY strong personality, to chase items on behalf of the COO, and keep actions progressing (must have demonstrable execution skills in tough environments). Strong skills in Spreadsheets (action trackers, financial information), and in supporting professional presentations.
Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Engineer’s Degree
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- Manage meeting schedules and take meeting minutes, including action items.
- Fully maintain the Operations action tracker, keeping current, distribute according to defined cadence, and follow up with owners on status.
- Help support the creation and documentation of SOP’s
- Support the Operations team with administrative requirements (all OPS departments)
- Help support presentations, customer and supplier visits, and factory tours
- Follow up on procurement requests.
- Work with finance on financial reports, related to variance analysis, costing reviews (working with Engineering Management)
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)