Fuzu Exclusive Job
ANDE-Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Operations CoordinatorDispatch Clerk
Summit Recruitment &Training
TRANSFORMATIONAL BUSINESS NETWORK
Jobs in Administrative, clericalMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The Operations Coordinator will be a vital member of the East Africa team. This role will work with the Senior Regional Chapter Manager to provide administrative support to the East Africa Chapter team. The Operations Coordinator’s day to day work will involve providing administrative, logistics and accounting support for the East Africa Chapter.
• Provide day to day administrative support for the East Africa Chapter.
• Provide event support by managing event logistics including sourcing and managing suppliers.
• Process payments, advances and reimbursements.
• Support the East Africa Chapter’s external communication including newsletters and other correspondence.
• Support chapter reporting including quarterly financial and activity reports.
• Facilitate member engagement by supporting the chapter staff in responding to member requests and regularly reviewing member engagement reports
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Stakeholder communication; Accounting; Office administration, management; Business strategy; Logistics planning and management; Financial reporting; Event managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)