Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for a highly motivated operations manager who is diligent in managing stocks, well organised when designing work schedules and authoritative in interactions with staff. The operations manager will report straight to the Chief Technology Officer. A successful candidate will be used to deploying resources and employees in a highly efficient manner. You will be a process person as well as a people person. Organised and strict but still human. Necessary skills include sourcing, scheduling, inventory management, logistics and general administration. A project management background is useful but not a necessity.
- Fleet management to ensure availability of vehicles as and when required
- Stock management to ensure no outages in required equipment and supplies
- Coordinate with the quality assurance teams to ensure that all stock supplied meet an acceptable standard
- Drives the formulation and execution of operations policies and procedures
- Collaboration with finance, HR, IT, Technology to maximizing the output of various support services within these areas
- Managing third party vendors or suppliers in the areas of e.g. security, administration etc.
- People and process management to ensure optimization and high standards of operation and performance
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),