Who we are
At the click of a button, SafeBoda provides a safe, more convenient, mobile-first transportation platform for Africa’s booming young population. On the high-frequency use of our transportation service, SafeBoda is providing value to consumers, our drivers and passengers, with additional financial services, payments and other on-demand services to keep Africa moving forward. Currently based in Kampala, Nairobi, Nigeria, and Barcelona, we are a venture funded company that is already having huge impact on millions of people in East Africa.
We are seeking an experienced professional to lead all operations for SB Food, a new innovative business line at SafeBoda. The ideal candidate should have broad operations experience and is passionate and dedicated about building the best service across East and West Africa.
You should have:
● 2+ years in an operations role in any industry, experience with on-demand services is a big bonus
● Knowledge of the city of Nairobi, food delivery, logistics, and/or food production value chains is highly preferred
● Comfortable to work in tough conditions, not always with easy answers to challenges
● Highly proactive ability to move fast, innovate, and find creative solutions
● Be emotionally intelligent, humble and excited to work within a team with a diverse set of experiences and skills
● Demonstrate data-driven decision making with knowledge of analytical and Excel skills
● Solid academic performance with at a minimum a completed Bachelor/Undergraduate degree with excellent grades
● Live the SafeBoda values, represent the company in everything you do and constantly fly the flag.
● Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
● Contribute to our mission and work at our dynamic and fast-paced team.
● Competitive salary based on experience
● Free SafeBoda transport
● Free lunch every day
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application: