Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
A company in the Beauty Sector, is looking to recruit an Operations Manager. The successful candidate will oversee the daily operations and business development functions at the facility. He/she will also be responsible for managing the team and preserving excellent conditions at the facility to ensure safety and functionality. The successful candidate Must be passionate about Health & Beauty.
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Facility Management and Customer Service.
Must have experience working in high-end establishment.
- He/she should have knowledge in Front Office Operations.
- Have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a management/leadership position is an added advantage.
- Ensure the branch is staffed with team members who can deliver the best practice and high standards in all areas and services.
- Schedule and facilitate training activities for new hires and existing employees.
- Plan, communicate and monitor all employees’ weekly and monthly schedules for smooth operations.
- Manage all employee leave applications, follow-up on leave balances for proper record keeping.
- Maintain, temporarily and on behalf of the HR office, all employee documents for record-keeping.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly branch reports.
- Oversee the day to day activities to ensure an impeccable customer service experience, and that operations run smoothly, efficiently and profitably.
- Oversee all facility management.
- Collaborate with respective team leaders to ensure that all equipment, products and supplies within the Branch meet Health and Safety standards.
- Carry out frequent and consistent facility inspections to determine the need for repairs and cross-check structural and equipment maintenance schedules.
- Analyse all Customer Client feedback to improve and recommend new and better initiatives for service excellence.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)