Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
A high end spa located in Nairobi, is looking to recruit an Operations Manager for their Branch in Nairobi. The successful candidate will oversee the daily operations and business development functions at the Branch. He/she will also be responsible for managing the team and preserving excellent facilities condition to ensure safety and functionality. The successful candidate Must be passionate about excellent service delivery and be detail-oriented.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Facility Management and Customer Service.
- Experience in setting up or launching new businesses.
- Must have experience working in 5-star establishments.
- Have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Passionate about Health & Beauty.
- Great attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a management/leadership position is an added advantage.
- Oversee the day to day activities to ensure an impeccable customer service experience,and that operations run smoothly, efficiently and profitably.
- Oversee all facility management.
- Collaborate with respective team leaders to ensure that all equipment,products and supplies within
- Carry out frequent and consistent facility inspections to determine the need for repairs and cross
- Drive the Branch sales and oversee the execution of key business initiatives for the spa.
- Analyse all Client feedback to improve & recommend better initiatives for service excellence
- Handle all customer complaints while liaising with the MD.
- Ensure the branch is staffed with team members who can deliver the best practice & high standards
- Schedule and facilitate training activities for new hires and existing employees.
- Plan, communicate and monitor all employees weekly and monthly schedules for smooth operations.
- Manage all employee leave applications, follow-up on leave balances for proper record keeping.
- Maintain,temporarily and on behalf of the HR office, all employee documents for record-keeping.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly branch reports.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)