Salary range: from KSh40,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 9 days left to apply for this job.
Are you a qualified optometrist with or without work experience?
No better career choice than joining Optica's optometrist team if you are qualified in optometry and ambitious to become a professional expert in your field.
Its THE OPPORTUNITY to secure a long term exciting career with THE ICON following best practices in the entire African continent.
Apply today to become part of the WINNING TEAM - 36 + branches & 350 + team members and to be 60 + branches and 600 + team in the next three years !
- Eye Refraction
- All functions related to clinical works of an Ophthalmic Optometrist
- Examine eyes, using observation, instruments and pharmaceutical agents, to determine visual acuity and perception, focus and coordination and to diagnose diseases and other abnormalities such as glaucoma or color blindness.
- Prescribe, supply, fit and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses and other vision aids
- Educate and counsel patients on contact lens care, visual hygiene, lighting arrangements and safety factors
- Consult with and refer patients to ophthalmologist or other health care practitioner if additional medical treatment is determined necessary
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Salary range: from KSh40,000
+ Other befits. Initial salary will be dependent upon practical skills and work experience